Pronovias continues growth strategy with new hires
Pronovias is straightening its senior leadership team. After the arrival of Amanda McCornick as new managing director for the brand in North America, announced on FashionNetwork.com in May, the bridalwear company has made four new appointments. These key hires continue a management overhaul that begun with the appointment of Amandine Ohayon as CEO of the company earlier this year. The new executives will report directly to Ohayon, who succeeded Andrés Tejero at the helm of the company following its sale to BC Partners last November.
Operating in a market that is expected to reach turnover of $80 billion by 2020 according to the forecasts of Global Industry Analysts, Pronovias is powering ahead by confirming its leading position and acquiring market share. The new appointments are key in this process. “There extensive experience and knowledge will drive the acceleration of our global expansion,” says Amadine Ohayon.
With a solid track record in the development of financial strategies, Frédéric Pellegrin has been appointed as new financial director of Pronovias. Having previously worked at PwC, Reckitt Benckinser and most recently in the Euralis Group, Pellegrin will be responsible for leading the brand’s finance and IT operations.
Meanwhile, Eva Ziegler, who has previously served at Saatchi & Saatchi, Toyota, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, C&A and Fiskars, is joining Pronovias as new marketing director with the aim of supporting its international and digital transformation. She will be helping the bridal company adapt to the millennial consumer, as brands are forced to renew their stores and implement new strategies to face the changing consumer behaviour, according to the study ‘The store of the future for millennial brides’ from José Luise Nueno and the IESE Business School.
In addition to the recent creation of a managing director role in North America, given to Amanda McCormick with the aim of strengthening the expansion in the region, Lucilla Talamazzi is being promoted. The executive, who joined the legal department of Pronovias in 2014, will assume the role of general counsel and corporate secretary and will be responsible for "minimizing legal contingencies” and contributing to the company’s goals.
Currently, the bridal fashion company has a presence in more than 3,800 multi-brand stores and 45 mono-brand stores in over 90 countries. BC Partners owns 90% of Pronovias, with the remaining 10% shared by its founder Alberto Palatchi and part of the management team.
Copyright © 2022 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.